Inside Sales Representative (pT)
why we need you:
Hey There! We’re looking for an amazingly positive teacher oriented inside sales representative to work with rest of our team here at Fyrefly. Your focus in this role will be on customer acquisition and sales. Cold call new potential clients, client business referrals, and/or web leads. Set discovery appointments. Understand the unique needs of the non-profit/ human-services sector; to secure future funding, deliver postive outcomes on their contracts and build a positive reputation within their community and how messaging & technology (web, data, crm, social, email, etc.) can greatly enhance their ability to achieve their goals & missions. Work with the client to create solutions for their needs and teach, train and challenge throughout the sales process. You will be energetic, positive, well-spoken, eager to close sales and increase our bottom line revenue.
how we will measure success:
You will research, harvest, cold call and complete repeated touches with qualified non-profits and human-service organizations. Educate them about their industry and the specific solutions we Fyrefly provides. You’ll also adhere to set weekly/monthly/quarterly quotas resulting in an increase of incoming revenue, new clients, upsells/crosssells to existing clients and reactivation of past clients.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls and touches to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade-shows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining our database CRM of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Generating reports of all activities
Standards we expect:
- You’re comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- You’re persuasive and goal-oriented
- You possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- You’re eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- You are self-motivated and self-directed
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage your time efficiently
- You’ll build an in-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- You have a high school degree or equivalent
- You have grit and tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- You have and actively expand your knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- You possess the ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- You possess previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Computer skills, including Google Drive or Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Zoho apps experience preferred
At Fyrefly, we are a light in the darkness helping those actively at work making a difference in the world to harness the power of technology to amplify their impact.
- We Are Authentic & Transparent: We strive to always represent who we truly are and what we are capable of. We are honest and open, and truthfully express and stand up for what we believe to be true while thoughtfully considering other perspectives.
- We Have Integrity: We get things done, keep our word or ask for help. We partner as a team. We are empathic and professional, consider others in what we are doing and saying. We are respectful of others, their businesses, roles and belongings (teammates, managers and clients) and esteem them.
- We Innovate: Everything we do is based on strategy and numbers. If we cannot create a return for a client we don’t take them on. We work to be a creative courageous and relentless catalyst for change. We consistently become more skilled at our level of expertise and speak the truth at all times doing whatever is necessary to reach our goals.
- We Are Exceptional: We deliver an exceptional product and service in an industry that contains a lot of ambiguity for our clients. We make our processes clear and consistently work toward doing and providing excellent work.
- We Have Fun: We work hard and play hard and breathe life, fun, light and hope into every project we do, every person we meet and every endeavor we take on.